Wednesday, June 28, 2017

From The Librarian's Bookshelf: Maybe A Fox

From The Librarian's Book Shelf


This is a series where I review books from my library since I am librarian at my school(viewers: what a showoff!). 
"what happens after? Maybe you become as shooting star. Maybe you turn into the wind."

Jules love her older sister, they are almost inseparable. But when Sylvie goes missing, Jules falls into grief. At the same time, a fox cub was born. Can Jules get over her grief for Sylvie? Can the fox cub adapt to the new world she's in? It's not long before their fates intertwine... 

I love this book, it's very emotional and expressive. It's also partly about foxes and everybody knows foxes are my favorite animal... no? Okay then, I'm telling you now. As you can see above, the book is about a person whose sister goes missing. But I'm not about to tell you everything because pretty weird things happen. This book is new to the school library, so I'm the second person to ever read it in my school. 

This book is recommended for people who are at the age of 7 or above, people who like animal stories, fiction, foxes (me), emotional stories, spiritual stories, and mystery stories.

A word from mom: It's sad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lost in Space

Lost In Space “Activate Warp Drive” Lionel, the captain of the Manta Mothership ordered.  “Activating Warp Drive” replied one of hi...